Monday, September 19, 2011

Fun House

I could hardly contain my excitement, fire works burst in my stomach as we approached the carnival. The flash and glow of the carnival rides caught my eyes, mesmerizing me like a hypnotist. As the car door squeaked open I heard the screams and laughter from the park. Entering the carnival my senses were sparked by the sweet smell of fried dough, and the savory smell of buttery popcorn, and the sight of delicious candy apples that made my mouth water. As I walked by the games I heard dings, bops, along with some bells that signaled a winner. As I approached the fairs wheel I grew anxious I was afraid of heights, but I continued to wait in the snaking line. I got into the fairs wheel cart and held on for dear life, as we approached the top my fears were whisked away and replaced with the stunning view of twinkling lights. I felt like I was on top of the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Great description, but please correct all the mistakes in mechanics (punctuation after introductory clauses, spelling of ferris wheel and your run on sentences)

    ReplyDelete